When you subscribe to the “Song of the Month” at $12.50 per month…
you’ll receive an instrumental song and an “activation” At the beginning of each Hebraic month, all subscribers will be e-mailed a link to the song in MP3 format along with the same song that has the activation (two MP3 files total). In addition, there’s a PDF instruction sheet with details about that Hebrew month, the musical note associated with the month, and a deeper look into how gematria also plays a role in the overall picture.
The songs are all done on my keyboard in the A=432 concert pitch. At times, I do add other instruments and sounds. Because I believe in creating a healing package, I closely follow Freedom Flowers “Times and Seasons Healing Box.” My goal is to take an aspect of what Seneca presents in the healing box and back that up with music and the guided visualization. To learn more about Seneca’s healing box, click on the link above.
Listen and participate as I walk you through the activation. Then, play the music by itself and create your own activation. Or, simply listen to the music and allow what’s in it to infuse your whole being.
With these voice-over activations, you have the opportunity to ascend, spending time with Father in the kingdom realms. Imagine yourself in the garden of your heart where Father shows you what’s specifically for you through the music and the guided visualization. It’s all about practicing His presence. These monthly songs and activations are to assist you on your journey into sonship using the cyclical pieces within each Hebrew month.
CLICK HERE to sign up for the “Song of the Month” at $12.50 per month.
As a reminder, you’ll get TWO MP3 files each month: 1) the instrumental song and 2) the activation spoken over the top of the same song, and 3) PDF instruction sheet.
What’s So Special About the Song of the Month?
When you sign up for the Song of the Month Subscription, you’ll be added to a special e-mail list through Mailerlite. No, this does NOT subscribe you to the Healing Frequencies Music newsletter. But, you do get extra tidbits on my process in creating the song each month. I consider four things when creating each song:
- The characteristics of that particular month that’s been considered by the Hebrew culture for over 3,000 years.
- Each month is also associated with a Hebrew letter. I look at the characteristics of that letter and bring into the picture how the letter fits within each month.
- I also consider the gematria (Hebrew numerology) that’s assigned to the monthly letter.
- I use the musical frequency based off the monthly Hebrew letter.
- Each month is an opportunity to step into the flow of how God brings us through the cyclical year where we walk through our personal Egypt, looking forward to the new set before us.