What IS identity? Who are we in Christ? How do we find out who we are? What can we do to understanding what being “in Christ” is all about?
These are all questions we often ask when looking at how we are to function “in Him” through life. If we don’t learn to understand and then walk in our identity, it’s hard to fulfill our destiny and what’s on the “scroll” for our lives. Functioning in our true identity starts with us being comfortable with who we were created to be. That often involves spending time in a discovery mode so that what comes at us IN the world system doesn’t define us. What happens to and around us should not make or break us. As we learn to function as a Son of God, when we focus on who God says we are, we then begin to build our true identity.
In this teaching set, there are two separate sessions. Several helpful resources are given throughout so be sure to grab a pencil for note taking as you listen. Resources are a major key to any journey. Del shares with you what’s helped her. NOTE: Resources not listed below are under the product “Pathway to Practice.”
Key points include:
- Childhood/life’s traumas and how they can affect our identity
- The power of forgiveness
- The importance of thoughts and intents and how we can change our “resonant frequency” by decreeing over us what God says about us
- Everything works best when we do it out of relationship with Yahweh
- Understanding our identity is a process that won’t happen overnight
- Learn to see life’s failures as building blocks to maturity and authority
- Character building comes from life experiences
- The fear of failure and fear of success are two destiny killers!
- Where we put our focus is what determines our level of growth and maturity.
- Arthur Burk with Sapphire Leadership Group has wonderful materials that help the believer identity and work through those things that hold us back.
- Ian Clayton’s Gateways: The Three-Fold Nature of Man book.
- Grant and Sam Mahoney’s DNA Cleansing. It can be found on Moed Ministries website.
- For Del’s music (in the background on the recordings), visit Healing Frequencies Music.